BronchAtlas© is a two-part interactive learning program that includes:
- A series of presentations designed to help readers
– Learn airway anatomy
– Describe airway lesions
– Diagnose airway abnormalities
– Communicate effectively
- Modules with linked videos, all viewable on mobile devices and computers. See downloads page on the Bronchoscopy International website.
- A web-based encyclopedia of bronchoscopic images submitted by clinicians from around the world.
If you have an image you would like to have included in a BronchAtlas© presentation, please Admin us. Please include the following:
- A short clinical history
- A short description of the airway abnormality
- The location of the airway abnormality
- The diagnosis
- Any special comments you have about the abnormality
- Your name and country of practice
To learn more about BronchAtlas© please watch the presentation What is BronchAtlas©